Shipping & Receiving Associate (with Onsite Employee Daycare)
Last Day to Apply: September 30, 2020
Shipping & Receiving Associate - RV Dealership
The Bretz mission is to build lasting relationships with partners and employees while serving the recreational and travel community. Our core values are based on honesty, integrity, service to the community, and always placing the customer first. To ensure we are meeting these goals, we have to ensure that we have the right person joining the team. If you think you have what it takes, we encourage you to apply. This position will report directly to our Shipping & Receiving manager and be involved with the whole Shipping & Receiving team when not interacting with customers or other employees.
- Drive to various locations around Billings to pick up parts
- Lift products and packages
- Unload freight
- Check-in freight
- Sort and disburse products to appropriate locations
- Assist Service Technicians with locating products as needed
- Operate a forklift as needed
- Organize product overstock room
- Run parts to RV Service Technicians
- Administrative skills
- Good communication
- Ability to work on a team
- Running multiple computer programs at once
- Inventory software
- Vendor websites
- Schedules will vary based on availability. Our shop is open 7 days a week, and the backroom needs to be able to support them.
Education and/or Experience
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Three to Six months of experience in similar position preferred
- Valid Drivers License is required
- $13.00+/an hour DOE
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to utilize manual dexterity as well as stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 80 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Benefits include medical insurance, 401K retirement savings plan with employer match, vacation time, holiday pay, company paid continuing education and huge employee discounts. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
And by the way... Employees get to borrow campers to take their family out on their time off.
About Our Dealership
Bretz RV & Marine opened for business in Missoula, Montana, in 1967. Up until then, Frank and Vi Bretz had been operating a service station and renting U-Hauls in central Missoula. A search for a new camping trailer ended up turning into a new business opportunity. Not only did the Bretz family get a new camper, they decided to get into the business of selling and renting small travel trailers.
Bretz opened at its current location in Missoula along Interstate 90 in 1999 and has been constantly expanding ever since. In 2008, Bretz purchased Tour America RV Center in Billings, Montana, which has grown into a brand new dealership on 45 acres of freeway frontage. Bretz RV and Marine’s newest location in Boise, Idaho, was added in 2011 and continues to expand sales and service across the region.
The current Billings store sits on almost 45 acres, has 16 fully equipped service-bays with a complete collision repair center, nearly twenty thousand square feet of indoor showroom, and one of the largest accessory stores in the northwest. Due to the hard work of the entire Bretz RV & Marine team, Bretz has become the largest dealer in a five state region.