Shipping & Receiving Associate
Last Day to Apply: September 30, 2020
Shipping & Receiving Associate
Are you a self-disciplined, hard-worker, and a responsible individual who takes pride in their work? Then we need to talk. Bretz RV & Marine is an established company that has been in the Missoula area for over 50 years and continues to grow. This individual maintains accurate parts inventory and assists the Parts department with routine audits, parts organization, and tracking. This position also entails the delivery, shipping, and receiving process of orders. We are currently looking for dedicated, long-term candidates to join our team, and we'd love to hear more about you.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Drive to various locations around Missoula to pick up parts
- Lift products and packages
- Unload freight
- Check-in freight
- Sort and disburse products to appropriate locations
- Assist Service Technicians with locating products as needed
- Operate a forklift as needed
- Organize product overstock room
- Run parts to RV Service Technicians
- Administrative skills
- Good communication
- Ability to work on a team
Typical schedule is Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.*
*May need to come in early or work an occasional Saturday
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Three to Six months of experience in similar position preferred
- Valid Drivers License is required
- Starting at $12.00 per hour, more dependent on experience
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of this job successfully. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to utilize manual dexterity as well as stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Benefits include medical insurance, dental & vision coverage options, 401K retirement savings plan with employer match, vacation time, holiday pay, company paid continuing education and huge employee discounts. Our company maintains a firm policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates based on personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
About Our Dealership
Bretz RV & Marine opened for business in Missoula, Montana, in 1967. Up until then, Frank and Vi Bretz had been operating a service station and renting U-Hauls in central Missoula. A search for a new camping trailer ended up turning into a new business opportunity. Not only did the Bretz family get a new camper, they decided to get into the business of selling and renting small travel trailers.
Bretz opened at its current location in Missoula along Interstate 90 in 1999 and has continuously been expanding ever since. In 2008, Bretz purchased Tour America RV Center in Billings, Montana, which has grown into a brand new dealership on 35 acres of freeway frontage. In 2011, Bretz added a new dealership in Boise, Idaho. Bretz RV and Marine's newest location in Nampa, Idaho, was added in 2017, and we are continuing to expand sales and service across the region. In addition, we have Bretz Capital Sports Sales Inc., in Boise, ID and Gull Boats & RV in Missoula, MT, making for six total locations!
The current Missoula store sits on almost 45 acres, has 26 fully equipped service-bays with a complete collision repair center, nearly twenty thousand square feet of indoor showroom, and one of the largest accessory stores in the northwest. Due to the hard work of the entire Bretz RV & Marine team, Bretz has become the largest dealer in a five-state region.