Front Desk Receptionist
Posted On: July 28, 2020
Last Day to Apply: September 30, 2020
Front Desk Receptionist (Part-Time)
As our new receptionist, you will be the voice and face of our dealership. So we need someone with a winning attitude and a professional appearance. While we would typically prefer someone with experience for this position, we will consider candidates with great potential. To be a success in this position, you will need to be reliable, professional, likable, and ready to make a move toward a long-term career and not just another job. Our dealership is a family, and we treat each employee as such.
- Welcoming on-site guests, determine the nature of their business and announces guest to appropriate personnel
- Answer, manage and forward incoming calls to the appropriate person or department
- Taking and delivering messages or transferring calls to voice mail when appropriate staff are unavailable
- Assist with clerical duties to include faxing, copying, and organizing/maintaining files
- Ensure the main voicemail reflects office closings, special events as well as posting office closed signs. Answering questions about the organization and provides callers with address, directions, and other information requested
- Maintaining the Rotation board
- Making calls to confirm next day deliveries
- Customer Delivery Orientation
- Collects, organizes and accounts for previous business days’ sales and greeters logs
- Support administrative and special projects requirements, as assigned
- Other duties as assigned
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or GED
- 1 to 3 months of related experience and/or training
- Candidates with an equivalent combination of education and experience will also be considered
- $10-$12 hourly to start depending on experience
- Schedule will vary
- Approximately 20-30 hours per week
Benefits include medical insurance, dental & vision coverage options, 401K retirement savings plan with employer match, vacation time, holiday pay, company paid continuing education and huge employee discounts. Our company maintains a firm policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates based on personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
About Our Dealership
Bretz RV & Marine opened for business in Missoula, Montana, in 1967. Up until then, Frank and Vi Bretz had been operating a service station and renting U-Hauls in central Missoula. A search for a new camping trailer ended up turning into a new business opportunity. Not only did the Bretz family get a new camper, they decided to get into the business of selling and renting small travel trailers.
Bretz opened at its current location in Missoula along Interstate 90 in 1999 and has continuously been expanding ever since. In 2008, Bretz purchased Tour America RV Center in Billings, Montana, which has grown into a brand new dealership on 35 acres of freeway frontage. In 2011, Bretz added a new dealership in Boise, Idaho. Bretz RV and Marine’s newest location in Nampa, Idaho, was added in 2017, and we are continuing to expand sales and service across the region. In addition, we have Bretz Capital Sports Sales Inc., in Boise, ID and Gull Boats & RV in Missoula, MT, making for six total locations!
The current Missoula store sits on almost 45 acres, has 26 fully equipped service-bays with a complete collision repair center, nearly twenty thousand square feet of indoor showroom, and one of the largest accessory stores in the northwest. Due to the hard work of the entire Bretz RV & Marine team, Bretz has become the largest dealer in a five-state region.
Our company maintains a firm policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates based on personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.